Sydney Cocoaheads Talk Links
I talked at Sydney Cocoheads today on the topic of Adaptive User Interfaces for iOS. Below are the links from my presentation.
- Adaptive User Interfaces apple design resource.
- UITraitCollection class reference
- Adaptivity and Layout section of iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- UIPopoverPresentationController manages display of content in a popover for iPhone and iPad.
- UIContentContainer protocol to help you adapt the contents of your view controllers.
- Stackoverflow answer for size class traits for iPad portrait and landscape modes.
- Masonry a light-weight layout framework which wraps Auto Layout with a nicer syntax.
- Beyond UXKit by Robb Böhnke.
- Adaptive layouts for iPhone 6 by Matthew Sander with a focus on using Interface Builder.
- iOS adaptive layouts in code by me with a focus on reproducing Matthew’s adaptive Instagram app in code.